Wednesday, October 13, 2010

nice to meet ya.


  dress: J. Crew, bracelets: Francesca's Boutique, sweet coffee mug: Pier 1 Imports
Hello!  My name is Emily (that's me...right up there) and I have decided to start a little blog dedicated to the curvaceous and fashionable.  I will be posting pictures of my personal outfitting choices, along with tips and tricks for flattering buxom bodies.  I will also be on the lookout for other ladies showing some good ol' fashion gusto, so if you are feeling fly, shoot me an e-mail at emilyplusfashion@gmail.com.  Please include a picture or two of your outfit and where it's from. 

So, a bit about yours truly.  I am currently in my last year of college and plan to graduate this Spring with a B.A. in Political Science.  Not quite related to fashion, right?  Well, outside of my studies, my current job is a slave to the retail gods (aka sales associate).  That, combined with avid fashion magazine reading and an unhealthy shopping habit my bank account cannot support has led me to my love of fashion.  I have tried too many trends to count (yes, even emo.  hello, high school years!) and have finally settled on what fits and flatters my body best.  I'd simply describe my style as mixing a little bit of this n' that.

Some of my favorite stores are...
J. Crew, Ann Taylor LOFT, Francesca's Boutique, Bevello, Target, Nine West, Aldo, Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters, AE, Gap, Old Navy, New York & Company, TJ Maxx/Marshalls, etc.  

That's all for now, so here's to doing my laundry, replacing the dead batteries in my camera, and getting started!

P.S. If you like what you just read, please become a follower by clicking the "follow" button in the right hand column.  Many thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily