Sunday, October 17, 2010

What I am lovin' this week (Oct. 17)


Honeys, these are some pieces I absolutely adore that I found while moseying around the internet.  Probably should be working on my senior research paper, but I decided this must be shared!  Maybe my mama will take a look-see and find somethings to put under the Christmas tree for her darling daughter?  Wink, wink.  Nudge, nudge.  Or maybe she'll see that I was doing this instead of school work and give me an ear-full.  Let's hope for the former.

 Anyways, here is where you will find these fabulous pieces:
1.  Tano "Thin Lizzy,"  2. Ann Taylor Loft "Military Sweater Coat," 3. Ann Taylor Loft "Striped Merino Wool Blazer," 4. Asos Curve "Cotton Crochet Trim Chick Dress," 5. Emerson Made "The One and Only Flower Chain," 6. Anthropologie "Souffle Necklace," 7. Anthropologie "Relaxed Collar Lace-ups," 8. Fossil "Tamiko High Heel Oxford,"  9.  Asos Curve "Gathered Waistband Dress," 10.  Nine West "Neves Clutch"

Like what you read and want to keep up with my posts?  Make sure to click "follow" over in the right hand column. Merci!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that military jacket. Very cute!

    Thanks for the message on ifb! Now following, would be great if you could follow my blog too.
    www.thestyletreaty.blogspot.com
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily