Sunday, October 31, 2010

What I am lovin' this week (Oct. 31)

Happy Halloween! For real this time. Here's a picture of my little sister Lizzy dressed up as Snooki from the Jersey Shore. Quite the transformation, right?


Left: Lizzy, Right: Snooki
It just makes me want to say "PAHTEE'S HEAHH!" Translated into English, that would be "Party's here!"  Onto my weekly post of what I am lovin' this week.  And my, oh my, is it a good one. 

1 "You're A Peach Dress" ModCloth 2 "Lace Panel Tier Vest" Topshop  3 "Soft Kisses Lace Skirt" Ruche 4 "Wrap Floral Lace Hem Skirt" Topshop 5 "Callista English Lace Cardi" Ruche 6 "Sweet Secrets Lace Dress" Ruche 7 "Incredible Istanbul Dress" ModCloth 8 "Tall Beaded Daisy Antique Look Lace Edged Shrug" 9 "Olaf" Badgley Mischka 10 "Amazing Lace Heel" ModCloth

And can I just say I am way too excited to share this post with you wonderful people.  No lie, I was completely dorking out at my computer and smiling as I was putting this together.  What can I say, I love me some lace!  It's no longer just for your underoos, so bring it out into the light of day!  My inspiration for this lovely lacey collection came from a friend wearing a lace overlay with her witch costume.  So it got the wheels turning and I started my search.  I present to you the final product of my quest.  Pretty good, huh?  Funny thing is I absolutely dreaded wearing anything with crinoline or lace when I was a little.  My mom couldn't get me near the stuff and if on the off-chance she actually got me into the clothes, it wasn't long before I was  running a victory lap around the house in my underwear.  I could have given Houdini a run for his money.  Oh, how things have changed. 







3 comments:

  1. love the great picks! just posted some lace shoes
    feel free to Follow me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore your sister as snooki!!!!! And all that lacey pieces are gorgeous!!!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That antique lace look shrug is devine!
    Love your header
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily