Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"The Year of Curves"








Fall/Winter 2010/2011 Elena Mirò at Milano Moda Donna (found here)
Go ahead, take a gander, honeys!  Isn't it just fabulous?  So, I'm not typically one to pay attention to runway fashion shows (though I should), but this one absolutely demanded my attention.  I am such an admirer of Elena Mirò and her work that resonates through the plus-size fashion industry.  Her designs are tailored to curvaceous women, while preserving the modernity and chicness seen throughout the fashion industry regardless of size and shape.  And here's the kicker:  Elena Mirò has been the only plus-size label to participate in the Milano Moda Donna runway show since 2005.  Mirò's accomplishments are truly something to be celebrated throughout the fashion industry and by every curvy girl.  Here's to 2010/2011 being the Year of Curves!  'Til next time, honeys!





6 comments:

  1. This collection and images is amazing - i'm in love!
    Love,
    FASHION RANGER

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg why am i just finding you?????? i love ur blog, the fashion is epic! Loves it girl!
    New follower! :)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying over that first look! The LBD, the fishnets, the t-straps...SO gorgeous. And thanks so much for becoming a Rosebud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are awesome! and i love her as well!
    ur blog is awesome! love it!


    follow me <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily oh Emily, your blog has enticed me. I think I love it, No, I know I love it, I must say, you are the ShIT. Your blog rocks!!!!!

    http://www.prettyshoesandtattoos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, and this post is fantastic. I love that black strapless dress. Dose this designer always use such splendid women in his/her shows. Never heard of the line, but it is full of luscious wonders, those boots, the coats, all of it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily