Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am alive!

Hey, honeys!  Just wanted to pop in and say I am still here!  God, it seems like it has been forever since my last post.  I currently have half of an entry ready to go (another holiday outfit for under 100 smackers), I just have to round up another plus-size ensemble to include with the post.  Maybe an outfit post soon, too, if I can get myself out of sweatpants.  I know, sweatpants, yikes! But hey, I've had some wicked paper writing sessions so it's been just me and my computer hanging out. Good news is I just submitted one final, I have one more paper due next week, and a thesis due in January, so at least the load has lightened!  So yes, soon, possibly tomorrow, I will have for you a second segment of the "Holiday Outfits for under 100 smackers!"  But now I'm off to the hair dresser for them to undo the ungodly thing I did to my hair this weekend.  'Til next time, honeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily