Saturday, December 11, 2010

I done got my hair did.

Wow, that title was a little bit painful to type.  So, honeys, I just fought my way through the mall parking lot to get back home just in time for some super ugly weather.  Seriously, if you want to see people acting their worst, just head out to your closest mall on a Saturday afternoon close to Christmas and you will see what I mean.  Even I wasn't the most angelic, sweetest person ever. I might have even angrily yelled "Tis the season of giving, " and honked my horn when a meanie robbed me of my chance to get on the main road.  But yes, here is a little before/after of my new hair. I am quite happy with it if I do say so myself.  The lady even dyed my eyebrows.  I had to sit in a chair for 30 minutes looking like the love child of Groucho Marx and Sesame Street's Count Dracula.  And pardon the weird facial expressions.  I always get a little uncomfortable cheesing it when I take some pictures a la myspace (directions: hold out camera facing you at arms length.  fix hair. try not to look awkard. annnnd SHOOT.)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, nice and warm and rich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that warm color...it looks great with your skin!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never knew hair colour could make such a difference. You looked definitely pretty in the before photo but the after one brought out a new you. Wonderful choice.


    Have a wonderful Christmas. :)

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily