Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday outfits for under 100 smackers

G'day, honeys!  I honestly just rolled out of bed maybe twenty minutes ago?  I think it's fair to say I'm all caught up on sleep.  Realizing it has been nearly 5 days since my last post, I grabbed myself a quick cup o' joe (actually a lovely decaf chai tea latte, but cup o' joe sounds better), then plopped myself right down on the couch to start typing away.  So, I had recently received a request from the lovely Tayler to do some affordable outfits for the holiday season.


 I figured this would be the first of the requests to tackle a.) the holiday season is here (yay!) and b.) she was just so enthusiastic with those two extra exclamation points!  So here you have it, the first outfits in the affordable holiday fashion series.

1 Charlotte Russe "Taffeta Jeweled Bubble Dress"  2 Wet Seal "Jewl Glitter Bangle"  3 Charlotte Russe "Sequin Foldover Metallic Clutch"  4 Delias "Sonya Rhinestone Headband"  5 Forever 21 "Chic Suedette Pumps"





1 Forever 21+ "Sequined Strapless Dress" 2 Merona "Croco Box Clutch" 3 Karma Loop "Zip Wrap Bracelet" 4  Bamboo "Raspberry Faux Suede Platform Wedge"  5 Charlotte Russe "Two Purple Rhinestone Earring With Chain"

3 comments:

  1. Love the holiday banner and that sequin dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pieces!
    I like them so much!
    kiss
    http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your thoughts are appreciated :) Remember, if you like what you see and want to keep up, be sure to follow!

xoxo,
Emily